The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Empty
PostSubject: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Sally holds the door of her office open for the two men, shutting it behind them once they've both walked in. She notices; as she assaults the filing cabinet to look for the files, that while John hovers politely by the opposite wall, Sherlock takes her seat, and props his feet up on her desk. Typical.
She sifts through the files faster, looking for the fluorescent green post-it that she had marked the results with earlier.

It has to be here somewhere!
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:51 pm

He just merely followed Sherlock and Sally into her office. He didn't feel like it usually, but at the moment he felt like he was just following for no reason. Because he didn't know any better.

As they got into the office, he walks and stands slightly against the wall and watched as Sally looked through the files and Sherlock sat in her chair.

"Need help?" he asked, just to be polite, but if Sally would really need him, it's not like he'd say no.

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Sherlock nodded politely and amused as she held the door for him, then quickly headed for Sally's chair, sat down in it and propped his feet on her desk. It was only a habit....An entertaining one, though! But he noticed Sally didn't even scold or snap at him for it....

Probably because of what I told her earlier...yeah...

He shifted uncomfortably at this thought; he was still shy, then took a pen in her penholder ''can'' and started fiddling with it.

''BOOORING!''he said out loud then winked at Watson.''Oh no...Sally doesn't need help...she'll probably want to keep her pride as a professional so she won,t admit...am I right, Sally? Like always...''

He smiled at her. A sincere smile. He wasn't trying to be mean or anything *so rare!*, he just thought it could be a good way to have a ''professional'' and ''teasing-kindly'' conversation with her. That's the only thing he could do...
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:48 am

"Thanks, John, but I'm good," she mumbles absent mindedly, skimming through the files.
Orange, yellow, pink...where the hell was the green?
Pride? Well, looking for a file was difficult. You could injure yourself. Strain something. Moron.

She locates the correct file eventually, smiles, and heads towards the door.
"Stay here, alright? I'm going to photocopy this. If you look through my stuff and mess everything up you do not get it, okay?"
The comment was aimed at Sherlock, but she hoped that the doctor had picked up on it too, and would go some way to restrain the other man. She had had a few brief past experiences of Sherlock Holmes in her office, and they had not ended happily: resulting in a good deal of sneering and giggling on his part; and swearing and shouting on hers.
She was serious. If her office got messed up, he could screw getting those blood test results.
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:30 pm

John nodded as Sally replied to him, though she couldn't really see it. He ignored Sherlock's reply, since it wasn't really pointed at him.

If she leaves even for a bit, I might be able to ask Sherlock what in the name of sanity is going on..

"Got it", he said, even though the warning was most clearly pointed at Sherlock, not him.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Sherlock raised an eyebrow at her and managed to tell her before she left him and John alone in her office: ''Oh Sally... Do you really think I could act this lowly and disrepectfully? Also, how could I NOT stay here if I want those files you've got in your hands...''

He pointed at the documents and smiled bitchingly, knowing way too well he was starting to get on her nerves. And he loved it. What? Sherlock was still Sherlock...and this was two things : 1- Affection. 2- His simple love to prove himself smarter than anyone.

And yes..I know.. I CAN act this lowly and disrespectfully...I already did it many times... but I don't feel like it today..Woh..John's looking at me weirdly...Ah he must want to know..ah right ah right.

''So, what is it John? Your expression says it all....''said Sherlock, still fiddling with the same pen.
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Sally walks away from her office quickly, trying not to listen for crashes.
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:14 pm

He looked at Sherlock as he spoke to him after Sally left the room.

"I don't even know where to begin.. Let's start with Donovan, then. I had no idea you were in love with her! I had no idea you could even be in love! And dont' take that the wrong way, please..", he was a bit annoyed. He hadn't expected a slumber party where they did each other's hair and talked about their crushes, but still.

Don't get angry.. Just stay calm and maybe he'll actually explain.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:22 pm

''Hm?''

Sherlock was now squinting at Watson, trying to comprehend his emotions... And, out of surprise, he had stopped fiddling with the pen.

''Of course you had no idea... Tell me, Watson, I wasn't OBLIGED to tell you about it....It's...secret...personal..I mean....Don't you think?''he asked with a tiny bit of sadness and uncertainity in his voice.

Then, he added *knowing full well Watson was used to reading on lips..or at least..his.*, mouthing
: ''I'll explain at the house....''

He straightened up on the chair and put his feet down onto the ground.

''You had no idea I could be in love?''he asked, an eyebrow raised.''Well, EVERYONE can be in love...if they want to and if the other person manages to break through to their heart...or whatever. Something like that... Look, I'm still not good at it, but it's true. Everyone can be.... on different levels. But it happens...Always happens. Everyday. So you see, another interesting thing just happened with me and you witnessed it, my dear Watson...''

He winked at his dear friend, then chuckled.

Oooh this is no good...I'll really have to inform him at the house...damn!
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 pm

You'll explain at the house? Why can't you ever just simply tell the truth?

"Right", he sighed.

He blinked as Sherlock begun to talk about love. "If you say so", he wasn't exactly following, but he knew very well that it wasn't so uncommon around Sherlock.

I better not ask anything else. If this is all some big secret that he wants to tell when we're back at the house, then so be it.

---------------

So, Sherlock said that you, Donovan, will reply after me here just this once, and then it'll go: Donovan, Sherlock, John. Cool, eh? XD
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:36 am

Photocopies in hand, Sally strides briskly back towards her office, feeling slightly nervous. She can hear voices - incomprehensible from this distance, but they didn't sound panicked, at least - and she feels a little more hopeful.
No smoke. Good.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 am

As Sherlock heard footsteps coming their way, he suddenly remembered his feet weren't on the desk anymore. He gasped and quickly put them up on it. Then, he reached for another pen *just for fun* but he hit accidentely the penholder and all of it went bye-bye on the floor. But, of course, he didn't even take them up...

Sally'll do it.

When she entered, he put on his face his most marvelous smile.

''So, are my photocopies ready, Sally?''
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 am

He watched in amusement as Sherlock put his feet on the table again and dropped the penholder.

"Just can't bother to pick it up, can you?" he chuckled.

He turned to the door as Sally walked in, then turned back to Sherlock as he smiled.

Is he trying to impress her..?
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:43 am

"Yeah," she clarifies for them, slapping the newly photocopied sheets into Sherlock's lap, and returning the original copies carefully to the filing cabinet.
Should have made him photocopy them. Love to see that. Shame he'd just run off with the orginals.
"Oi! Is that my pens on the floor?"
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:29 pm

''Of course not!''he answered his closest friend with a huge and amused grin.''Why should I lose some precious energy for pens? Nooo...''

And he winked at John. Sometimes, he really had fun with that guy... Well, most of the times but since Sherlock wasn't one to boast someone else....

''Awesome!''he exclaimed as Sally proved she had the photocopies.

He jumped to his feet and walked rapidly up to her. It was almost as if he had crashed another time in her seeing how little was the distance between them...But of course, he did not care. He..actually....kind of....enjoyed it...a bit...

Am I some kind of..pervert? OF COURSE NOT! If I were I'd try to look under her skirt right now..yeah..good reply...!!

''Hm? Oh yeah! They fell off your desk when a huge wind hit them...''he entertainly lied as he glanced at the pens then at Sally.''I hope you don't mind picking them up...I have job to do!''

For two seconds there, he looked at her face with such intensity, anyone NOT knowing Sherlock could have thought he might be wanting to kiss her....but of course, they didn't know Sherlock. Though, one never knows... Then, he realized it himself and quickly grabbed the photocopied documents out of her hand and walked to her office door.

''Thank you!''he said out loud *like...really out loud*. Though, he still wasn't leaving.

How should I even act?! Stupid Moriarty.... obliging me to things like that......Curse him! I'll beat him!
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:38 pm

John groaned at Sherlock's reply. Sometimes he was just so.. Sherlock.

Oh, come on, people! I'm still in the room. Though, if things change and they'll start.. what? dating? then I'll not be following him everywhere. No, sir, no.

"Such a huge wind", he said with a sarcastic tone.

Excuse my butting into this renewed conversation, but I will not stand around and watch them babble like before.

He walked to Sherlock, thinking they'd be leaving, but Sherlock wasn't moving.
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

The intensity of his gaze leaves her floundering inside a little, and she tries not to reel backwards; making sure to meet his eyes steadily.
What is he doing? God, I'd never noticed...he had gorgeous eyes. Yes, well, so do a lot of people.
"Right." She clears her throat. "Well, as you couldn't even do your 'job' without my help, I suggest you pick up the pens. Even with that huge wind that blew in through the closed window. Oh, which then mended itself."
Her hands have moved to her hips by this time, and she fixes him with a severe expression. Her eyes flick a couple of times from his face to the pens on the floor.
You are not leaving without cleaning up your mess! P.S. You have nice eyes. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:06 pm

''Oh yeah! It definitely was a huge one''aquiesced Sherlock dramatically with Watson.''Oh and Sally, I could have done it without your help, but let's just say it fast-forwarded things for me... Thank you!''

He placed a step outside of her office, but quickly turned round, looking at her with his piercing and gorgeous blue eyes.

''And coming from me...it's really good. The thank you, I mean...so...I assume you'll be so happy about it you'll clean that windy mess, because otherwise, it would slow me down on my case....Sorry, Sally! Meet you around!...''

He went again for another step outside, before turning back AGAIN.

Seems like a habit...it's getting annoying.

''Oh and Sally.... Love your clothes, today, by the way! See you!''he exclaimed, before finally getting out of her office and heading out, along with Watson, wondering if she'd catch up just to scold him about the pens or not.

Oh! It feels so good getting people's attention like this...! Affection...how weird.....Guess she likes me too by the look she had on her face...but....I don't really know..and it SUCKS....Does she? yes, she told me...but then again......rargh..no time for this! Must find next victim before Moriarty does...
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh come on. You capable of leaving?

He just watched as Sherlock, oh, so very clearly, flirted with Sally. Though maybe not the old fashioned way.

"Bye, Sally", he said and waved slightly and then followed Sherlock out.

"So what's the plan now?" John asked as he caught up with his friend.

Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:00 pm

"Bye John," she says numbly, staring after Sherlock in an almost bewildered fashion, and giving a half-hearted wave.
What's going on? I want someone to just explain this. What in hell is going on? This continual hitting on me and indifference and then...God, I don't know. See, this is why me and Anderson are good. Might not be perfect, but at least I know where I stand. It's an arrangement.
She moves to pick up the pens off the floor. Part of her wants to yell after Sherlock and physically force him to pick them up, but she doesn't. Things are too weird. She doesn't want him to think she's trying to get his attention, because she's really not. She didn't even like him before a few days ago.
Well, you've got yourself into a nice mess. Come on. Sort yourself out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office   Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sgt. Sally Donovan's Office
Page 1 of 1