The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Sally Donovan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan. Empty
PostSubject: Sally Donovan.   Sally Donovan. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Name: Sally Donovan.
Personality: Stubborn, confident, unafraid of telling people what I think of them. Dislike (strongly!) certain people who think they know everything. Prepared to work to get what I want. Keeps insecurities well hidden; tends to become sarcastic in preference to showing a weakness. Tough outer shell.
Specialities: Organising absolutely anything; crime investigation the REAL way; making pasta salad Smile
Loves: My little sister, pet hamster, giving advice (John, the point still stands), being right.
Dislikes: Sherlock Holmes, people not listening to me, asparagus, unecessary murders, drunk drivers, the night shift, fluorescent jackets & Sherlock Holmes.
Job: Police Seargent. Some people don't need to make jobs up to get one.

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

Sally Donovan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally Donovan.   Sally Donovan. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 pm

A very good application, very detailed, I like that. Welcome on the forum Smile

Oh and, I do not think I know everything, I just do. Wink

And you dislike me twice? xD I'm hurt... NOT. See you around... and I hope not after one of your little adventures on the floor with some man Wink...Donovan.
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com

Sally Donovan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Science of Deduction :: The Science Begins Here :: The Applications-
Jump to: