The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Empty
PostSubject: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:48 pm

It's with a great deal of relief that Sally all but flings herself through her front door at about six o clock that evening. It's been a long day, too much paperwork and Sherlock Holmes, not to mention the fact that Anderson, her one source of comfort in such situations - merely by being a friendly face - seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet, probably to do his own stuff. Fair enough, but annoying.
She makes her way to the kitchen first, flicking on the kettle out of habit, before moving to the left and the fridge. It's small and metallic-looking, and it is, irritatingly, quite empty. Sighing, she turns instead to the cupboards, managing to find some soup and a good amount of bread, and starts moving around making it.
Soup bubbling nicely, she turns into the hall, and checks the phone for messages. There's two on there: both from her little sister Charlotte, gushing about some man. He sounds very dodgy from what Sally can catch between the squeals, and she makes a mental note to call her and try and talk her out of anything stupid once she's eaten. She will concede that her relationship with Anderson is not what one might call either stable or wholly appropriate, but Charlotte's dealings with men are worse, and always end up with her running and crying to Sally when everything goes wrong.
Abandoning the phone, Sally returns to the kitchen, ladles the soup into a bowl, and carries it through to the lounge rather precariously, before settling on the sofa to eat and watch bad telly.

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:07 pm

After the terrible thought of Moriarty having a plan and probably there was ''Using the lady I greeted'' in it, Sherlock had grabbed his coat, left Watson home alone and had ran to Donovan's house. He had had some difficulties running, but then he caught a taxi and it was much easier. He told the taxidriver the adress he wanted to go to. It hadn't been this hard to find... Law's servers were easy to get in. Not that Sherlock was an outlaw...he just wanted to know where they lived in case of an emergency. It helped his cases. And this was an emergency. He quickly got out of the car, paid the driver and climbed those little stairs. He pressed on the bell, waiting for her to open the door, shifting from one foot to another, his black coat sexily floating in the air behind him and sideways sometimes.

Gosh...Why am I so stressed?! I just..want to warn her....Gnah..I know she'll never believe me...the plan I got.....don't really wanna try it out..will it even work? Oh yeah...yeah..all of my plans always work....almost....Anyways! I gotta try something or she'll fall into Moriarty's gri----

''Hey! Hi!''he said with a forced smile as he saw her brown hair in front of him...and her face.
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:55 am

Sally stared. Proper, mouth-falling-open stared, in complete disbelief. It takes her a few moments to recover and find her tongue.
"What the fu-...Sherlock, what hell are you doing in my flat?!"
If Lestrade has let him at police records, then God so help me, I don't care if he's 'above' me, I am going to kill him, very literally.
It's not FAIR. I thought I'd got rid of Sherlock, at least for today.
He's so horrible. Gah.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:10 pm

''So...Can I enter? Yes! Perfect!''he exclaimed before she even got the time to answer.

He squeezed himself past her, even though she tried very hard to block him the entrance.

Good....but maybe it wasn't such a good move..she looks angry....gah...human skills...soooooo boring and lame...

''Oh, yeah! About that... Well, let's say first your adress wasn't that hard to find. In fact, it was pretty easy with the little protection you law people have on your so-called security sections... So, I easily dug out the info. Haha..and there you go around, thinking you're so protected...ahh..stupid law people..''

He kept on walking weirdly *as usual* to the kitchen.

''Hum..looks like you've prepared some soup. I smelled it from outside....''

Say something that could interest her....Gahhh......Do you want her to go and risk her life with Moriarty? NO! Okay, so say something, then..!

So he smiled really awkwardly before taking his shot at it: ''Erm...could I have some?!''

Okay, okay that's good, Sherlock...keep on looking interested on what she's doing...
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 pm

"You are kidding, right?" she asks him, watching with an incredulous expression as he goes into her kitchen. The image looks wrong: Sherlock Holmes, all tall and wiry and very annoying, peering into the cupboards.
Brilliant. He's ran out of food at home, and has come to raid the cupboards of the employees of Scotland Yard, because he thinks he's got the right to or something. Well, he has got that very, VERY wrong.
Her hands move to her hips on instinct, her expression becomes severe, and she watches the 'detective' very suspiciously.
"Has poor John finally kicked you out? Or did you just decide that you're not annoying enough in the day?"
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm

''I'm never kidding! I thought you had already learned it by now...but oh well, I should have known.''

Sherlock rummaged through the cupboards, hoping to find some bowl he could put the soup in. Then, the drawers were next to find a spoon...

''Since you're kindly offering me, none, I hope you don't mind me serving myself...!''

He grabbed a spoon and began serving himself some spoon, because of course, he had found where she put her things...

''Hum? Oh no no, he would never do such a thing...he's way to stuck to me..the adventures and everything...A good guy this Watson... And he's not poor, he's in the average. And no.... I just.....wanted to see you.''he difficultly added, turning to face her with a little smile, the filled bowl of soup in one hand.''Though, if I had to choose between only the two of them...I'd say your second question.''

He then moved towards the table, but he flinched and winced at the sudden pain in his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Sherlock Holmes is in my house. Stealing my soup. I. Will. Kill. Him.
Wait, did he say he wanted to see me? That's disturbing.

"Riiiight," she says, raising her eyebrows sarcastically. She realises she's still holding the spoon she'd been eating with and is pointing it threateningly at him, and feels a bit stupid. "Come on, out with it. What the hell do you want?"
Well, not to see me, that's for sure. Thank God.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Sherlock grimaced, his ribs still aching like hell, then painfully sat down at the kitchen table.

''You may take a seat.''he said, waving to her a chair, thinking it was polite even though he was in HER house...'' And I told you...don't you listen? Oh no, right, you Scotland Yard people don't do that...''

He then began to eat the soup and let out an appreciative sound. He then retold her to sit DOWN.

Ask her!..Come on...it's a good time and...a good question too....Yeah..right...Besides, I do not have a SINGLE idea of what to talk about....what was my idea to come here anyway? Oh yeah right, Moriarty!

'So....have been on your knees any time lately?...'he asked with an innocent look on his face after having eaten a bit of the soup.
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:04 pm

It was not very often that Sally Donovan was lost for words. She was not lost for words even when Sherlock loudly pointed out her and Anderson's more-than-colleagues-relationship in front of everyone.
Now - now, she was lost for words.
She just stared at him, utterly speechless, wondering where the hell that man got his nerve from, and why no one had run him over with a police car yet.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 pm

''So.....?''insisted Sherlock.

Hm..looks like she doesn't want to talk about it...but, it was a good and casual question...Anyways! CHange of subject! Be....nice....urgh....what is nice? Watson's style! Yeah....Compliment her..oh gosh....stab me too....same thing...

''You...you....do have....beautiful....curly hair...''

He looked at her as though lost as well with his compliment, which he thought, was so good..Though he still felt SOMETHING was lacking in it...but oh well...
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 pm

"Thanks," she says uncertainly, wondering if, if she complies with whatever the hell he wants, he'll leave quicker, and she can get down to plotting his death. A grin flashes onto her face as a thought occurs. "So do you."
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Sherlock just quickly and uncomfortably smiled, not really knowing how to reply to the 'thanks'. He usually didn't get many thanks...It was more insults. But then, he stared right at her with opened wide and innocent eyes.

''Wh-What...?! Oh...erm...t-thank you, I guess...''

He was feeling rather...unease. He hadn't expected that...

Oh good...maybe she's falling for it...yeah...probably! Oh no, no soup!

He stupidly stared at his emptied bowl, then almost threw it in the sink. He didn't care too much about objects unless they were good for his cases...and, this wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:30 pm

It takes a great deal of restraint not to burst out laughing at the flustered detective. He looks so uncomfortable at the (slightly sardonic) compliment that it's almost comical.
This could be fun.
"Can I interest you in some coffee?" she asks him innocently, flashing a too-sweet smile, and reaching for the kettle.
Be nice, come on.
No!
Fine.
Fine.
You're very childish, grow up.
No...no this is going to be fun, and hell, he does deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 pm

''Erm...''he begins, take another look at his empty bowl, then back to Sally.''Y-Yes..yes! I love coffee....though it acts on nerves and it isn't too good if taken too much because then it becomes an addiction like pretty much else anything....But yes.''

Okay..NOW..I really do not know what to say...

He looked up at the living room and caught sight of the sofa and suddenly, an idea was born...

''How about we...go and sit..right there...''he says, childishly pointing the sofa.

And without even waiting for her, he stood up and began to walk, though he stopped again, in pain and menacing to fall...
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:43 pm

"Yeah...you sit there," She agrees, pouring water onto the coffee granules. Only instant, but it would do. She turns around and grins at him as he makes his way to the sofa, making sure that he sees her tongue poking out the corner of her mouth slightly, transforming her usual smile into one a little bit more provocative.
This is far too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:51 pm

He smiled awkwardly as she, strangely, accepted to let him sit down on the sofa...But then, he saw something that made him...freeze: the tongue out the corner of her mouth. He turned a little pale though he did not totally get why....and just sat down, trying to cool off.

Am I being....No, no!..NOOO!

''Thank you!''he said, taking hold of the coffee cup.

''So..erm.....been doing...anything interesting? Well, I doubt you Scotty do anything interesting, but....You like what kind of men?!'
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Sally was certain that she had not imagined Sherlock blanching at the appearance of her tongue, and she indulged in a little secret smile to herself. He had not been kidding with the sociopathic title he'd given himself. She realises, in the midst of her glee, that she has not answered.
"Tall, dark," She spares him a quick, furtive glance, biting her lip. "Attractive, smart...you know."
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Sherlock difficulty swallowed a bit of his coffee...totally unexpecting her answer.

''W-Well..there aren't...many of that type....''

I'M curly..and I'm not only smart..I'm a genius....but....

''The man you met at the hospital could be one of them...though, he's not curly....''

He had begun the sentence quite quickly, stressed to talk about it but still...and then, well he realized Moriarty wasn't curly...he thought maybe something was wrong...

Way to go, Sherlock! You usually figure out who's lying EVEN BBBEEEFOOORE they speak... yeah...what's happening? Sociopath....great!...
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Sally hovered in the doorway to the lounge, sipping her own mug of coffee, and peering at Sherlock over the top of her cup.
Who would have thought Freak could be so entertaining? He's so flustered!
"Well, he was very cute," Sally agrees, truthfully, a small smile creeping onto her lips. "But, you're right," she gives a little mock sigh, and wonders briefly if she's getting too theatrical to be believable. To hell with it. "His hair! Not curly...and far too short. Nothing to run your fingers through."
If Sherlock was not right there, I would be lying on the floor dying of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 pm

When she talked about Moriarty being cute, Sherlock shifted uncomfortably on the sofa, grimacing.

''I'm always right.''he pointed out, putting down his coffee on the small table in front of him.''But..do not ever meet him again...it's..not good...since he's not...curly-haired..''

Oh my...luckily Anderson wasn't there..could have resent me the lowering IQ thing....with that reply of mine...

''O-Oh..r-really? Why...humpf...such an..interesting fact...''he unconfidently said.''So...you love to be on your knees and pass your hand through curly hair, right?...''

''Come on! Sit down...''he kindly and softly *surprisingly* says as he tapped the seat next to him.

I have to change my strategy...she seems to...OH YEAH! I know HOW...this will be hard though...but I reaaally don't want her to get in trouble... Watson is enough for Moriarty...
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Sally almost falters on the second last comment.
Did he know? Had he figured out what she was doing? Well, she was going to beat him at this game regardless. Losing would be very good for him.
She doesn't answer instantly, taking the seat he offers and flashing him a smile. Initially, she just leans one arm over the back of the couch, but then she gets brave, sliding it around the back of his neck, letting her fingers just skim the hair at the base of his skull. It feels extremely odd, and she prays that nobody she knows will ever, EVER hear about this, but it's a very good opportunity, too good to miss. She turns her face to face him, biting her lip in mock-shyness.
"I suppose so," she says. "Yeh."
This is getting a little weird. Still, his reactions get better every time.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Sherlock just smiled shyly as she sat with one arm over the back of the couch... But he instantly stiffened when the same arm slid around his neck and began skimming it....He choked and coughed a bit, totally uncomfortable with this and ignorant about HOW he should react...

I do not..know what to...this is going really far...but..its good...since...it's actually what I wanted for the plan..but still..Donovan!....am I playing the right game? yes..save her..saaave...I wonder what Watson would say of it....NO! Don,t think of Watson now, think Donovan!...Woh..never thought I'd think this...my thoughts are really random..at least it's not vacant and relaxing..haha

''Erm..yeah..haha..it..it shows...!! S-So..what are you..doing..thinking..lately...I mean..I hope...not seeing him again..right?...''he managed to babble, really caring about the fact that she SHOULDN'T meet with Jim AGAIN.

Though, he totally didn't know she didn't even want to....He smiled awkwardly then shifted a bit away from her, clearing his throat nervously.

I've never done that! I don't even know how to....Is she playing? I'm sure she's playing..oh gosh! Why my deduction skills are this low RIGHT NOW?! I NEED them...

Though..there was one thing he could not deny about this...he liked the touch of her fingers on his neck..it felt good. And he had never experienced this before, being always alone...and working. He wondered if she really liked doing this..or if she was just mocking him. He'd have taken the second one, though it seemed he was pretty down with guesses right now...social situations affecting deduction skills? maybe....probably....It just had been pin-pointed.
Back to top Go down
Sally Donovan

Sally Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 am

"Do you mean seeing...as in with my eyes?" Sally asks him, momentarily dropping the more seductive manner for one of sarcasm, because to be fair, the notion was ridiculous.
He is very paranoid about that nurse. I don't know if that should be funny...or if I should be running away screaming right about now.
Seriously, I talked to him for all of a minute: this is like jealous boyfriend mode.
Oh, I feel sick now. Why did I even think that??

She tries not to let her train of thought show on her face, determined to keep her fingers curled round his neck, though her grip tightens a bit; more to force herself to continue with her plan of action than anything else, and not to take up the running and screaming option.The slight increase of pressure does give another, more appealing idea, though.
Strangling could be just as fun...
Back to top Go down
Anthea

Anthea

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:49 am

Two mobiles, Sherlock and Sally's, simultaneously go off.

There is a murder. Contact Lestrade, is what is sent to Sherlock's mobile.

The same message is sent to Sally's phone with the additional note:
Anyone engaging with Sherlock Holmes should act with caution. Rethink how far you want to take this.

No wonder why Mycroft wanted surveillance in this sergeant's flat, Anthea thinks idly, watching the scene from two hidden cameras.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:14 am

Sherlock frowned at her apparently stupid question....

Maybe..there was sarcasm in there..probably...

''No!.... I mean....dating....''

He then quickly reported his attention on the coffe cup in front of him.

This is so awkward...I need to find..something else....

As he felt her grip around his neck tightens, he turned his face to stare right at her with wide opened eyes.

''I...How about we----''

But before he could finish his sentence, his phone vibrated in his pocket. Now nothing else existed BUT this case.... So, he called Lestrade who called back, giving him information about the murder and the adress, telling him to meet him there. Then, he called Watson, obviously, and told him where to meet him as well.

''Looks like we'll continue this chat later....Come on!''he said, grabbing his coat and almost running, way too happy to have a case.

He didn't even need to ask her if she was coming, because he had guessed they had both received the same message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.   Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sgt. Sally Donovan's flat.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next