The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

James "Jim" Moriarty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

James "Jim" Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Name: Professor James "Jim" Moriarty
Personality: He is a Genius on par with Sherlock. He is Mischievous, loves to play, a constant need of entertainment...and a liar. He is also a very good Stalker.
Specialities: Mind Games, Puzzles, Sherlock's Rival, Good at Impersonation. Can Manipulate anyone to do his bidding.
Dislikes: When someone aka Sherlock ruins his plans.
Job: A Professor/Consulting Criminal.

Last edited by Professor James Moriarty on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Um... I don't think I should say ''nice'' to you, but.... nice application.

You're in Wink Smile Ready to battle our wits?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:50 am

Sherlock I don't think you can handle me or my wit (Sexy/Evil Smile).
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 am

Oh really? *Raises an eyebrow* But didn't I surprise you, you who thought so different about that matter, as I shot the bombs...? Wink
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 am

A minor mishap nothing more, my dear Sherlock Holmes (Sexy/Evil Smile).
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:23 am

And I'm assuring you that many similar mishaps will happen again....my dear Moriarty. (wink. Bitchy smile.)
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:27 am

We shall see my dear Sherlock, we shall see. Make sure to keep a close eye on your dear John Watson. You never know what can happen in this crazy world. (Sexy/Evil Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:33 am

... Hum. I shall not fail at that *like pretty much at everything else*. He's always beside me...
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:41 am

Really? Always beside you is he? But what about lovely Ms. Sarah or his job for that matter? Face it my dear Sherlock you are never always with him. (Innocent smile)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:46 am

... Fine. Then, I'll just watch him even more carefully and bug him even more. ^^ (is getting ready to face whatever you're planning)
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:49 am

hehe Make sure you do. I would hate anything bad to happen to good old, handsome, Dr. John Watson. You will never be ready for what I have planned. (Smiles a Secret Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:34 pm

*mouth twitches in annoyance* I would too. Oh yeah? Well, as you probably figured...wasn't ready for your plan the first time and I still have beat you... So what makes you say the second time you'll win? Wink...
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 am

hehe Oh I know but this time I am ready for you and your pet. How is your pet doing by the way? And I wonder what your dear old brother and the dear old inspector are going to do too you? Since they know all about what happened at the pool and why you were there. (Smiles Evilly Knowing Sherlock was in trouble)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 am

He's doing fine. As always. And....*mouth twitches because HE knows too he's in trouble...* Oh.. I'm pretty sure they'll clear me up. Well, after I'll have explained to them a better version of this... And innocent. Smile I know they know... But I'll find a way Wink. I always do. (tries to smile all confidently)
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 am

We shall see. I will be seeing you very soon my dear Sherlock. (Smiles a Secret Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 am

Yes...we shall. *is A BIT afraid for Watson but will never say it*. I hope not too soon...*Isn't reassured with that secret smile of his...*
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:34 am

hehe I love how you are trying not to show your fear dear. I know you are scared for your dear John Watson but you should also should feel scared for your dear brother, the dear inspector and poor dear sweet innocent Molly. (Smiles a Sexy Evil Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am

Ha! As if I'd try that... *smiles uncomfortably* *Gulps and says nothing for a while* They're innocent in that... I know you want to corner ME.. why don't you come and face me?! Huh?! oh oh..probably because you want to use them to do it...right? I see right through you! Don't play dumb with me, Moriarty... *Shrugs at your sexy evil smile*
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 am

Oh don't worry my dear Sherlock we will have our one on one time soon. I just have some 'being a boyfriend' business to do. (Smiles an innocent Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:13 am

I sure hope so! ... *raises an eyebrow* What? With Molly again?
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:18 am

hehe Is that jealousy I hear in your voice? Don't worry my dear Sherlock she is nothing to me and this 'relationship' is going to be over real soon. But you are everything to my Sherlock Holmes. You are my only equal in the whole world and I am yours. (Sexy Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:36 am

You'll never hear that in my voice. Don't even jubilate nor dream about it..... *Doesn't quite know what to say since he's...proud of the equal thing, and more...*
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

hehe I can see you priming like a cat Sherlock. And I just Love cats. They are such cute little things and they are great survival instincts. Don't you thing so Sherlock? Oh well I have to go see to Molly. I wouldn't want her to get lonely now would eye? (Sexy/Evil Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James "Jim" Moriarty   James "Jim" Moriarty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James "Jim" Moriarty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Science of Deduction :: The Science Begins Here :: The Applications-
Jump to: