The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Watson

John Watson

Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Empty
PostSubject: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:36 pm

John and Sherlock had decided to get something to eat, and John was really looking forwards to hearing Sherlock's explanation.

I'll just guess. You're not in love with Donovan and all of this has just been a part of some huge master plan you're about to tell me..?

"So, what is going on? Can you finally explain?" he asked as they sat down at a table. He opened the menu immediately. What? He was hungry..
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:24 pm

''Hm?''

Sherlock walked in the restaurant and sat down in front of Watson at a table. Though, he raised an amused eyebrow as he saw Watson quickly taking a look at the menu...

''Hungry, aren't we? Haha...''

But, he knew he couldn't escape Watson' questions much longer, so he sighed dramatically and answered *finally!*.

''Well....We both know Moriarty's following me, right? Well, I do, at least...And I have a feeling he'll use the persons I'm close to manipulate me... So, I thought best to push miss Donovan away....but it didn't seem to work. She wouldn't listen to me... So, I decided to confess....there, maybe with feelings, she'd follow more what I have to tell her. Even if I said it was for her own good, she'd listen more... Haven't you noticed how right after I asked her to act professional, RIGHT after I had confessed, she listened?...People work that way. Mostly women...So I tried.''he explained.

He gazed at Watson, a bit..stressed and hoping it would be enough. But he knew it wouldn't be....so he sighed and kept on.

''.....I'll admit it was a fraud. I don't actually ''love'' her. At least, I don't think so...''he said, thoughtful.''But, I must say I quite...like her......''

And then, his gaze seemed far away.

''Maybe like a bit more than like..but...it was for her own protection, you see!''he quickly added as though to try and save himself from drowning and straightened up and his chair.
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:34 pm

"Yeah, hungry", he mumbled and took one of those bread sticks that were on the tables and started to chew on it.

He listened carefully to what Sherlock said and only spoke after he was done:

"I cannot believe you lied to Sally like that. She is obviously interested in you and you just.. a bit of a mess you got there", John said.

Then he put the rest of the bread stick in his mouth and begun chewing it. He didn't mean to be rude at Sherlock, but seriously, lying about something like that. Though maybe it was just in his nature.

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Sherlock bit his lower lip in concern, knowing it wasn't right... But the weirdest part of it was that NOW it got him concerned; usually, he didn,t even mind lying to people. He shifted a bit on his chair, watching as Watson was eating the bread stick away.

''....Yes. I did...Well, I just added a bit of laying on the lie...because like I said..I kind of like her...so...''he explained, grimacing.''WHAT?! You REALLY think she is interested in me?!''

He was now grabbing each side of the table and leaning a bit in near Watson. It was almost scary...plus, he had eyes wide opened in curiosity and disbelief.
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:58 pm

John sighed. "Lie is still a lie.. Are you ready to order?" he really did not wanna be involved in the whole Sherlock&Sally thing ever again.

"Yes, I think she likes you", he said. He still eyed the menu. Then he looked up and was startled of how interested Sherlock seemed to be of this.

"You know.. you might not be lying at all. Maybe you just don't recognize love since you have never been in love before, or have you?"

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:06 pm

''Yes! I'll just take a coffee with scrambled eggs...''he said, neutral.

But then, he was leaning in on Watson over the table with eyes wide opened.

''You think she likes me ? How..I mean..is it the looks she gives me or..what?''

Well..there was Lestrade but..it wasn't..totally..........well......bah!

''................................................................................................. You may be right.''he sighed, sitting back on his chair.

It was actually unbelievable Sherlock had given the right to be right to someone else!!

''And...I..erm... I never really felt it, no...maybe some...experiences here and there, but...not profound..really....''he explained, a bit shy and looking sideways, trying to avoid his friend's gaze and mockery.
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 pm

"I'll take eggs and bacon and coffee..", he muttered. He was hungry.

"Yes, yes! She gives you the look, obviously", he nodded. It was true, though he might sound like he was just saying things.

I never expected Sherlock to have girl trouble. Of all people..

"Yeah, I figured", he nodded. "But it's ok if you feel it now."

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:19 pm

''Hm? Really...?''he asked with an eyebrow raised, unsure about Watson's reply.

He shifted again then as the waited came to them, he ordered what he wanted and he did so with John's order. The waited took their menus and walked away.

''I never...said I was feeling it... I just..like her best than before.''

Doesn't it come close to what he's saying?............damn.
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:25 pm

He just nodded slightly. He wanted to talk about something else. The Sherlock with a crush was a tad.. strange.

"That is sort of what I meant", he smiled a crooked smile as Sherlock spoke. "But let's just say that if you did like her, you should do something about it. Before it's too late. And yes, it might be too late someday even for the great Sherlock Holmes."

Ah, I'm hungry.. Why am I thinking things like that..?

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Sherlock couldn't help but shift uncomfortably a lot of times on his chair, desperately wanting to change the subject; he had never really experienced attraction or love, whatever, and he didn't want to linger on it...

''Oh...I see....''

And he stayed quiet at the ''do something'' part. Not really sure about how to reply to that one...

''Even for I...?...Wow...''

He mumbled a thank you as the waiter put his plate in front of Sherlock, then before Watson. He took a bite of his scrambled eggs, then looked up at his friend.
''.....Do what?...I mean...I cannot jump in and be all like HEY! ....I mean..''

I really suck at this. I should improve my social skills..but what would it lead me to?

''SO! Did you do something interesting recently?!''he asked, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 pm

"Spend time with her, and with time you could do the most committing thing you probably have ever done.. kiss her. There's a thought", he said casually as he begun to eat his food that the waiter had brought.

Changing the subject, eh? Fine, I'll play along..

"Come on, I never do anything interesting. Without you being present anyway", he smiled as he took a bite of his bacon. "And therefore I don't have to repeat those, so.. Nothing. How about you? Wanna talk more about your feelings?" he sort of enjoyed that for once Sherlock was at least a bit insecure. It was good for him.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Sherlock grimaced hard as he heard the ''thought''. But then, he sank deeper in his seat and straightened up at the same time...

''....But you know, my work keeps me pretty busy...since I concentrate all of my efforts there...and a relationship..I don't know. I don't think I'd put enough effort in it....just a thought.''he replied, half-sarcastic at the end, but still not denying it could be interesting...

He nodded as John explained how there weren't many interesting things without him, etc. and as he ate another bite of scrambled eggs, he choked as he heard JOhn's question. After some coughs, he regained control and swallowed.

''N-no..you're...we're not obliged to! So....how's your meal?!!''
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:19 pm

"Right. Right. You do know that some people drown their selves in work so they don't have to be alone with their thoughts and feelings?" He wasn't trying to get Sherlock to yell at him or get mad at him, he wanted him to be able to talk about how he felt for Sally.

And here's the avoiding of the subject again.. Brilliance.

"My meal is just perfect. How is yours?" his voice had a half sarcastic tone, though his food was good.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 am

Sherlock just raised an eyebrow.

''And you think I am one of them? Oh come on, Watson, you know me better than that!''he said, hurt.''I am drowning in my work because it is the only thing that passionates me and I find important! Because there are mysteries in it! That's all..''

And he grumbled a bit as he stretched himself before taking another bite. Though, he glared a bit at Watson before answering.

''It's perfectly fine. But I guess I should answer nothing since I assume finding something fine means you have feelings and therefore, since I DROWN in my work to HIDE those, I'd better just not answer...Shouldn't I?!''
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:35 am

"Okay, sorry", he nodded at what Sherlock replied. He actually believed him. Sherlock did not seem one to do his job because he was hiding from something, he had just wanted to take out that possibility.

He blinked at Sherlock's statement.

"I was really just asking how your meal was", he chuckled. He was in that kind of mood. "But you have made that clear. You don't have any particular feelings towards Sally. Hey, what about Moriarty then?

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 pm

''Hm. Thanks..and you'd better be.''he replied, though with a little smirk...

He then rubbed his hands together. Why? Just an old habit, it seemed...and looked straight at his friend, wondering why he was taking his feelings so much in concern...

''Hm...then it is real fine. And yes, I do not have, until proven wrong, any more liking to her than just..liking...''

He was about to pick up his fork to eat another bite, but then, he heard...''Moriarty.'' He quickly stared up with eyes that both had anger and surprise in them.

''Do you?!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! No, you're not...I am... BUT! Why?! NO! NO! NO! NO! SIMPLY NO! NEVER. Never him!''he exclaimed, not caring A BIT about what other people might think of him. He actually never did...'' What makes you ask this question?! Haven't I already been clear en---- If you're asking because of that kiss at the hospital, remember..he did it, not I.''

He had leaned in over the table to whisper the last part to Watson.
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:30 pm

He returned Sherlock's smirk and continued to eat his food.

"Yeah, just liking", he nodded.

Oh, whoa! Dude, calm down!

He watched with wide eyes as Sherlock basically panicked about what he had asked.

"I just think you might have another admirer. Though, mind you, this one might be a bit more tricky", he said. "Not saying you like him back, though."

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:33 pm

''I sure hope so!!''he said, glaring at Watson.

But then, after a few seconds, his expression softened, thinking that maybe his friend didn't mean to be rude or something...

''And yes...he is tricky....So, are you soon finished with your meal, dear Watson?''
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 pm

"Yeah, I'm done", he nodded as he stuffed the rest of the food in his mouth.

Now where are we in a hurry to? I hope home at least for a few hours. I could use a bit of resting..

"So home now?" he asked hopefully as he drank the rest of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:06 pm

''Awesome!''he exclaimed before calling the waiter and kindly offering to Watson the honour to pay for their meals.

He grinned, then stood up.

''Sure! Let's head home!''

And I hope you won't ask me any more questions now...!!

He then walked to the door and pushed it open before engaging a stroll on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)   Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally The Truth (Sherlock & Watson Only)
Page 1 of 1