The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!   I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Sherlock, after having slept at Donovan's and totally not warning Watson about it *he felt a bit guilty, too*, got to his home and woke Watson up.

''Sorry, Watson! But I guessed you'd love to come with me...!! Get dressed and ready. I'm waiting.''

He tapped his foot on the floor, showing he was ready AND waiting, not caring at all about poor Watson being brusquely waking up. Even though he was a bit tired, he didn't give a damn because : 1- He had slept a few hours. 2- He couldn't stand the idea of Moriarty going around as if nothing were wrong...

''Good! Let's go, Watson!''

He then walked out with Watson, locked the door and got into a cab. He told the driver to drop them at the hospital. Quickly!

''Are you all right? Hungry? Here...''he asked Watson, handing him out a granola bar he had ''stolen'' from Donovan's.
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com
John Watson

John Watson

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!   I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:36 pm

"What? What? Why?" Watson groaned as Sherlock woke him up.

Except if this is a matter of life and death, I am not moving!

"Well, for once in your impossible life, you guessed wrong!" he wasn't usually rude, but hey, he was tired. He pulled the covers over his head, but he knew he was gonna wake up very soon. Of course, if Sherlock would ask him to.

So he painfully stood up from the bed after 2 minutes of being stubborn with no avail and changed into day clothes. He also brushed his teeth and put on his shoes. "No offence, but I kind of hate you right now", he was still half asleep.

He just followed Sherlock numbly. Too tired. Too, too tired.

"The hospital? Why? I'm not in pain.. I guess.."

He stayed silent for a bit, but when Sherlock asked if he was hungry, he took the grandola bar from his hand and said:
"Yes, I'm hungry. Guess what I'm also? Tired", he took a bite of it and stayed silent again, chewing his lousy breakfast.

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!   I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 pm

''Oh, stop complaining!! This is really important and if I had left you behind, you'd have been on my back for weeks!''said Sherlock, irritated that his friend was this unhappy. ''And no, it's not for medical treatments we're going! Everybody's wondering who killed the athlete..I know! And I have to confront him..!''

Suddenly, this very sentence put a cold atmosphere in the cab, though Sherlock did not care, as usual. He then paid the driver as he got out of the car and headed, sometimes looking back to make sure Watson was following, to the entrance. He pushed the door and let his friend pass first, then rushed in and asked cutely to see a nurse named Jim...

''Jim..Jim..Nah! I can't remember his last name...please, could I just see your employees' names, please?''he asked with such a cute and pitiful expression, none could have said no to.

''So....of course, he'll be under another name, so, that's why...''he whispered to Watson as he looked through the sheets.''AH! Jim Rooke! Here it is! Thanks m'am!''

He then threw her the book back and dashed towards Jim ROOKE's work level. He took a discret look at the small window and saw he was alone...no Molly, no no one... So, he looked at Watson and asked a tiny ''Ready?'', then with a nod he stormed in the room, menacingly and furiously pointing at Jim.

''I KNOW IT'S YOU! I KNOW YOU KILLED THAT ATHLETE! WHAT FOR?!?! YOU COULD JUST HAVE CALLED ME IF YOU WANTED TO GET TO ME!!! ALSO, WHERE IS THE OTHER VICTIM?! WAITING !! WHAT IS THAT BLOOD? YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD ALWAYS HIDE?!IIIII KNOW WHO YOUUUU ARE!!!''

He was simply enraged. An athlete killed just for the game......come on. Sherlock loved solving mysteries, not people getting killed...
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!   I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:01 pm

"It better be good, then", Watson mumbled as he took another bit of the granola bar.

He just watched silently as Sherlock looked for the right name of the nurse. Jim.. did he mean..?

As Sherlock asked if he was ready, he nodded, though he was not. But from knowing Sherlock, being ready when you're not ready had sort of turned to a habit.

He followed Sherlock into the room. Yeah, Moriarty. This ought to be interesting.

He just watched calmly as Sherlock yelled, and as he was done yelling, he took a bit from the granola bar. "He has a point, you know.."

Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!   I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 am

Moriarty was getting bored with his hospital cover. Moriarty was happy to have a new minion though...no his cute Micheal was a pet since he is much more useful and loyal. Moriarty knew this since he tested him out thoroughly.

I wonder if my dear Sherlock has found my present for him yet? Moriarty thinks just when a a voice shouts his name. Moriarty turned around and saw Sherlock and his pet standing behind him and he could tell that they ran all the way to him.

Speak of the devil. Moriarty thinks as he listens to Sherlock yell at him with his pet adding his two cents in as well. When Sherlock was done, Moriarty decided to answer Sherlock's questions.

"You are so cute when you get all huffy. I know I could have called you but where is the fun in that and that also would be sooo boring. And the blood well your the genius detective you figure it out. I know you know who I am but that's the thing only you and your little pet there knows who I am and you can't tell anybody because you have no proof and because I will hurt them if you do. The game has started Sherlock let's see how you will measure up to this one. Oh and how was your "date" with dear Sally Donovan? Oh and I see from the look on your pat's face you did not tell him about that did you? Oh look at the time I have rounds to make...you know what with me being a nurse and all." Moriarty says with a cat ate the canary grin.

My work here is done. Moriarty thinks pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!   I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Sherlock didn't reply to John's last comment though it made him feel warm inside, thinking: ''It's true. PLus, I ALWAYS got a point...!'' He also stayed silent for most of Moriarty's speech, staying focused in order to grab some hints here and there that could help him and aslo somewhat physically reacting to his words; he grimaced as Moriarty called him ''cute'' what the hell he thinks I'm cute?! he then kept on grimacing when he talked about the ''no proof problem and how he'd hurt them *Sherlock had somehow guessed this part...*

''Oh I sure will measure up to that one! You'll see!...''was the first time he opened his mouth since the beginning of Moriarty's speech.

But then, his eyes widened as an info got to his ears...an info he had hoped John wouldn't know about...and mostly...Moriarty!

What the...This is bad! This is REALLY bad! How did he--- A SPY! OH NO! HE HAS A SPY! I should have kn--- Well, I KNEW he was following me somehow, but THAT is bad... so, there's someone out there....who's stalking me.....shit!

''It wasn't a real date. Just some business meeting; we wanted to talk about the victim..the ATHLETE YOUUUU killed, remember? And we decided to have a nice little chat and eat....not a real date. Usual stuff.''

Sherlock turned his head to look at John's and kind of almost apologized with the guilty look in his eyes... it was true; he hadn't told John. Why? ''Hey John! I'm going to go and date Sally for the night so she won't approach Moriarty anymore? Because I wanted to save her ..?! '' Nah, he couldn't say that. It was not a thing to say...Or so he thought. Plus, he had though that telling John might put him even in greater danger, so he chose not to... And he hoped he'd get all this.

''What?! You're going away just like that?! Always fleeing like last time, aren't you?!He exclaimed, turning round to follow Moriarty's leaving....Is there a sniper this time? No, probably you wouldn't like to blow your cover up....Speaking of which, I've noticed some boredom from you towards your nurse job; Maybe you should change it, because your face, eyes, and body language all show you're sick and tired of it....It must be saaaddd to be this bored.''

Sherlock then smiled bitchingly; he wanted to annoy Moriarty *at least a bit!* before he went out of the room for his rounds. The great detective had many times been bored..no cases...and he knew that for such geniuses as themselves it meant : slow death.... You get the concept. So, he enjoyed stinging him a bit with that. Moriarty was never ashamed of talking about Sherlock's beloved people *though they didn't quite know he liked them...*, why not bitch him too?
Back to top Go down
John Watson

John Watson

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!   I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 pm

John decided it was really best for him to be quiet.

Wait, whoa.. He went on a date with Donovan?

He couldn't help but to look shocked. Why didn't Sherlock tell him? Well, why should he? No, he was his friend. He should have.

He looked away as Moriarty mentioned his expression.

It's not that he went on the date, that's fine, yet a bit weird, but it's the not telling me part that I'm surprised of. Well.. even more surprised than the first part.
A nice little chat and eat? What else do you do on dates? No, I don't wanna think about that...

He just stared back at Sherlock, not really expressing his emotions in any way. Positive or negative.

He then turned to look as Moriarty appeared to be leaving, still not thinking he would need to participate in the conversation.

Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!   I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Moriarty stopped walking as Sherlock spoke. Moriarty was pissed so he decided to make his dear Sherlock regret what he just said. Moriarty walked back to where Sherlock was standing and said.

"I am not bored anymore since I found a new project to work on. I wonder if you can figure out what that project is my dear Sherlock. Oh and I want you to meet me at the coffee shop and make sure you do not bring your little pet along and you know what will happen if you do not meet me don't you? Now I really must be going and remember Sherlock I have a life outside of you so please get rid of your delusions that you are the only thing in my universe." Moriarty says as he walks away for real that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!   I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I KNOW IT'S YOU!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Science of Deduction :: London :: Hospital-
Jump to: