The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Disturbing shots in the dark room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell

Disturbing shots in the dark room Empty
PostSubject: Disturbing shots in the dark room   Disturbing shots in the dark room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:09 am

The other day Mike was walking in the streets of East London, where ever he was, it didn't matter for he only used smelly and untrustable motel rooms at night. He could not sell anything, because he had no rights to do so and was always caught for that...one day he'd try harder and maybe his life would change...one day.

That very night while he was walking like every other night, he came accross a little fancy resto and took a look inside.
People with money..how great would it feel! Wait...I know that face...that curly hair...not too fashionable, but anyway! It was Sherlock Holmes, he had recognized him. He was often on the cover of the newspaper.
He took out his camera, the only valuable thing he owned, blew away a lock of his rebelious hair and took a couple of shots.

And with a laaady! I didn't he was into dating...actually I even thought he was gay. Probably doesn't wanna admit! That's it...Oh yes! Maybe I'll sell these ones!

He had ran away with these shocking photos. He knew where he could find a dark room to develop those, though he had to...borrow it for a short time. Without being caught, of course. He sneaked inside the building and silently rushed to the dark room. He knew this enormous city like his own pocket. He had to be quick though. Nice shots, Mike, nice shots! He was really satisfied of his MASTER PIECES. Would probably be worth a little fortune.
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing shots in the dark room   Disturbing shots in the dark room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:22 am

Moriarty had just came from the Hospital when one of his minions called him with an update saying that there was the kid going around and taking pictures of one Sherlock Holmes. Moriarty was intrigued by this, who would want to take pictures of Sherlock Holmes other then him. Moriarty walked into his business building then he walked into his office and sat down at his desk. Moriarty then said to his minion that he still had on the phone:

"Bring the kid to me. I would like to have a little chat with him." Moriarty instructed with a sexy smirk on his face.

Let's see if this kid can be of some use to me. Moriarty thinks with a sexy evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing shots in the dark room   Disturbing shots in the dark room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:40 am

As he was still developping his shots, someone broke in without Mike could hear them coming. He jumped out of surprise and was stuttering about how he didn't mean to borrow the room too long and that he was almost done. But the guy did not seem much to give a shit. The man replaced his vest to let the kid see his...object of persuasion. Mike gulped.
He had to pack up all of the pictures he had taken of Sherlock and the lady he didn't know about and follow him. Also he had been told to shut up.

What the fuck's all this?! Well...death can't be worse than my miserable life!

Mike had turned white and was holding his camera very tight in the guy's car. He did not say a word about their destination. They arrived in front of an ordinary looking building he probably already visited. He was brought to a certain office. The man pushed him into the office and he was now in front of a little man, sitting in one of those nice office chair. He that did not look too old. Maybe not too older than himself...yes, he looked like a seventeen years old, that did not help. He did not look too nice as well. Mike made an attempt at smilling...but only could give a crooked smile that looked totally awkward.

"...what's going on?!" He asked after a moment of hesitation, still holding tightly his camera to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing shots in the dark room   Disturbing shots in the dark room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:00 am

Moriarty looked at the very skinny kid in front of him. Moriarty could tell he was nervous, he took the pictures from the kid and looked at them. Moriarty was pissed at what he saw.

So my dear Sherlock thinks he can date someone else. Well he's got another thing coming! Moriarty think while clenching his teeth. Moriarty saw that these pictures were of very high quality.

This kid will be of very good used to him as long as he can follow my orders and not screw them up. Moriarty thinks as he looks up and the kid and says.

"My name is Jim Moriarty and I want to hire you to take more pictures of Sherlock Holmes for me, Micheal "Mike" O'Connell." Moriarty says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing shots in the dark room   Disturbing shots in the dark room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 am

How the FUCK does he know my name?! He thought as he opened wide eyes. He tried to speak, but he could only stutter and look like a dumbass. He took a deep breath and went on.

"Uh..hello, sir. How do you know my name?" Mike frowned, not too sure about what he should answer. Though he'd much preferably accept...even though it was not a question. "Hire me? But...I...I am not even 'legual'...Sherlock Holmes, yes..." Cut the shit! Money in my pockets that means!

"By all means...I would..be glad to be hired to spy on him." Moriarty's smile made him feel a little more comfortable, so he smiled back, a bit uneasy. "What I shall I do now..?"
Back to top Go down
Professor James Moriarty

Professor James Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing shots in the dark room   Disturbing shots in the dark room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:25 am

Moriarty thought this kid is to cute for his own good. Moriarty gets up from his chair and hands Micheal a folder.

"Here is all the info you will need on Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock should have found my present for him by now so he will be at the hospital where I work I want you to go to there flat to search and take pictures of everything you find. And don't about your age I will take care of that." Moriarty explains/orders.
Back to top Go down
Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing shots in the dark room   Disturbing shots in the dark room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Mike took the folder. He looked at this 'Jim' with questionning eyes, still a little uneasy. And he looked at the folder, turned the pages and read a little. Everything about Sherlock Holmes... Interesting...

"Sneaking into their place...sir?" Maybe he shouldn't discuss the 'orders'. He wasn't the one to receive orders, but at this time, it was either dying in a dark alley or working for this man and earn more gold than he ever had in his entire life. Or maybe his gorillas would make him follow the orders. After all, he was now...hired. So this, was now for his living. "I can do that...right now?"

Moriarty's head moved so slightly he had to concentrate. But his guess was 'yes, right now'. He mumbled in his beard, searching for words, but they were unnecessary. He turned his feet and walked to the door and left the building.

This was the weirdest day of my life...wait...what hospital? There aren't just one...the nearest, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing shots in the dark room   Disturbing shots in the dark room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disturbing shots in the dark room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Science of Deduction :: London :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: