The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

2- The Rules & How To RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

2- The Rules & How To RP Empty
PostSubject: 2- The Rules & How To RP   2- The Rules & How To RP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 am

The Rules

1- Be respectful to others outside of the game (inside, I don't care.) Otherwise you'll get expelled.

2- Follow the storyline, the rules and the ''how to''

3- Have fun Very Happy

How To Rp

When your character is thinking, write in bold.
When he's doing an action, write in italic.
When he speaks, ''write the speech between inverted commas''.

The Order
When you enter a topic where there are already many people *let us say 2 or more*, you obviously break their order of replies. So, the next rp turn, you will be placed as the last one to reply. And it will go like this with every newcomer in a topic.

Let me show you...

Example: I, Sherlock Holmes, is talking with John Watson. Mycroft joins in between me and Watson. It is no big deal, Watson will write his reply as usual...But THEN, the next turn *when it all comes back to me replying*, Mycroft will be placed at the bottom of the list. Which will look like this : Sherlock, Watson, Mycroft. And it will go like this with EVERY newcomer. Thus, we all get fair turns to reply Smile

Thank you.

If you do not follow all of this, I'll send you a warning message.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com
John Watson

John Watson

2- The Rules & How To RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2- The Rules & How To RP   2- The Rules & How To RP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 am

cool Razz
Back to top Go down

2- The Rules & How To RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Science of Deduction :: The Science Begins Here :: Instructions-
Jump to: