The Science of Deduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Science of Deduction

It's a BBC's Sherlock rpg forum. Come and join! :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

1- How The Science Goes On Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

1- How The Science Goes On Here Empty
PostSubject: 1- How The Science Goes On Here   1- How The Science Goes On Here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 pm

It starts, on this forum, right after the end of the third and last episode of the first season. It went like this : Sherlock (Me! Very Happy) shot the bomb-filled jacket, which resulted in projecting them three (Sherlock, Watson, Moriarty) at each end of the pool. Moriarty managed to escape the dramatic scene (though wounded) before any of the cops arrived. Sherlock and Watson, on the other hand, were not that lucky. The police brought them both to the hospital so they could get healed and happily for them, Lestrade covered their backs about why they had ended up in one of the explosions.

And now, for what the plot is about... It goes like this : Moriarty (our favorite villain... or at least mine HAHA!!), who would have never thought Sherlock'd try shooting at the bombs laying on the ground, ran away, wounded. Of course, he’s planning on being back with a vengeance! How dared he, that Sherlock Holmes! Moriarty will pester his nemesis (who knows he isn’t dead) with e-mails, calls and some mean hints here and there... Also, Moriarty will spy on him from afar, learning who (like Watson and Lestrade...mostly only those two, by the way xD) and what (drugs and the constant need to entertain and prove himself) are Sherlock’s weaknesses and play with them. He’ll play with the infamous (yet!) consulting detective, with his entourage, haunt them. Then, at the end, Moriarty will have lead Sherlock Holmes in another genius trap in which he’ll oblige him to do EXACTLY as he says (oh, how good is the upper hand! Very Happy) or he’ll kill someone Holmes loves right in front of his eyes.

As the forum/story goes, I’ll post in the News section, warning you about what part of Moriarty’s plan of revenge and else will be coming into play soon. Also, don’t you worry... everyone will be used in the enigma one way or another Wink *either from helping Sherlock (as if he needed help..haha sorry...ego here xD) or falling victim to Moriarty*. Oh and just so you know, once this ‘’chapter’‘ will be done, I’ll post a new one in the news *maybe instructions too*.

First part of it: Sherlock, Watson and Lestrade are at the hospital. They don’t know what happened to Moriarty but Sherlock is sure he’s still alive.Then, an athlete is found dead in his home. It is proven that what killed him was an overdose of heroine. And the only hint they have is the ‘’You know...’‘ sentence written in blood on the wall facing the corpse. But it can’t be (unless some other explanations..ahum..)the victim’s blood since there are no wounds on him except for the little holes the needles left on his skin and also because a blood test proved it. While Sherlock, Watson and Lestrade all try to find an explanation to this supposed murder ( it obviously isn’t a suicide or an accident), they run (mostly Sherlock) multiple times into Moriarty who acts as if nothing were wrong (though he harasses Sherlock and every person near him in e-mails, sms, etc.) . And since he is not onto a crime scene , Sherlock cannot ask Lestrade to arrest Moriarty...

Keep an eye (at least once a week) on the news. I shall post the second part of the intrigue when I get an idea... Haha! Wink

Also, once the second is out, I’ll try and mix it so it can fit with our rp. Smile (I’m such a genius! Wink Very Happy )

Now, you can follow me! Wink

Go to The Rules topic in the Instructions section *hit the back button once*.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com
John Watson

John Watson

PostSubject: Re: 1- How The Science Goes On Here   1- How The Science Goes On Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 am

ah, you know how I love long texts.. Razz but yeah, all sounds good. sorry, am I supposed to reply here?
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Admin
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: 1- How The Science Goes On Here   1- How The Science Goes On Here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Haha yeah, I do know. Wink And technically...no. You are not supposed xD. But I think I'll give people the right to just to read their thoughts about the plot....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://scienceofdeduction.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1- How The Science Goes On Here   1- How The Science Goes On Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1- How The Science Goes On Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Science of Deduction :: The Science Begins Here :: Instructions-
Jump to: